Energy Certificates

Commercial, Public & Domestic Energy Certificates KTIC Solutions Have Every Building's Energy Performance Covered

Commercial EPC

Also known as Non-Domestic EPC. We can provide Commercial EPCs throughout the UK for businesses both large and small. From multi-site/multi portfolio clients to SME office buildings, KTIC delivers a top class Commercial EPC service to all of our clients.

Display Energy Certificate

Display Energy Certificates, known as DECs are an EPC for buildings that are used by the public. KTIC Solutions have experience carrying out DECs for governmental building large and small. We can also advise you if your building requires a DEC and how often this needs to be renewed.

Domestic EPC

KTIC Solutions have worked with a number of large housing associations and landlords with considerable property portfolios. Our clients turn to us for a quality and cost-effective way to keep their property portfolios compliant and help their tenancy turnaround operations run smoothly.

Not sure which Energy Performance Certificate you need? Get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.